Are you called to be a 21st century man?
For this unprecedented virtual event, we called forth men from around the world who are boldly committed to lead in a new era - one in which masculine qualities are restored into partnership with the feminine, in which our models of work, family and relationships are ripe for renewal, change and discovery.
As men, we need to band together in a global brotherhood, educate ourselves and each other, and learn to thrive as we co-create this new culture. The new world we know is possible cannot happen without us. Do you feel called to play a role in this Shift?
Listen to FREE recordings of the Ultimate Men’s Summit where 90+ experts, authors, luminaries and teachers shared their knowledge and wisdom on 21st Century Masculinity and you will:
- Discover how 21st Century Masculinity can best serve the world
- Learn to partner with women in a new model of relationship
- Activate a truly sacred, noble and powerful version of your manhood
- Gain a new view of “success as a man” in the emerging culture
- Learn from your elders - the men who began the Men’s Movement
- Understand your unique psychology as a man
- Find out how to stay alive and passionate in your relationships over time
- Connect with other inspiring men in small group discussions
- And much more... all empowering you to play your highest role in the great changes ahead of us!
Gain access to powerful sessions on topics such as:
- How to Create and Cultivate 21st Century Relationships
- Sex: The Most Fun and the Most Trouble We Can Get Into
- Five Illusions of Manhood To Get Over - Right Now
- Activate Your Purpose and Fulfill Your Mission in the World
- Knights Without Armor: The Quest for the Courage to Be Vulnerable
- What Women Need to Know about Men, and Secret Truths We Can’t Tell Them
- The Paradox of Masculine Power: What Works is Being More Fully Yourself
- The Warrior Spirit - An Ancient Imperative for Modern Man
- Why Every Man Needs to be Initiated by Other Men - and Where to Go to Find It
Our goal is to get you into ACTION to improve your life and your relationships. Each session not only offers valuable information about masculinity and manhood, but also practical tools and practices you can bring directly into your life - and out into the world.
Women who want to understand and empower men are also welcome!
We are living through one of history’s great transitions - a major shift in social and cultural consciousness where institutions and structures of the past have been turned on their heads.
The 5,500-year history of domination and control is coming to an end, and it’s clear we need a new model to replace it. Men seem to be caught between these two worlds: the old culture for which we’ve been trained, and the emerging culture we have yet to be prepared for.
The truth is that even while men often wielded more power in the last era, it was often a harsh, isolating and punishing world for us. The opportunity is now before us to create something far more life-affirming, free and alive.
So how do men fit into and lead in this brave, new uncertain world? How do we live a life of purposeful fulfillment, and make the greatest impact possible? And how do we relate to women and to rising feminine leadership and wisdom?
Our answer is to bring together as many men as possible into deep conversation with experts and each other to engage in this emerging model of 21st Century Masculinity, which builds upon the masculine virtues of the past to create a higher synthesis. These leaders came together in the largest virtual global gathering for men - all for free - with the Ultimate Men’s Summit.
Join us and you’ll learn from top transformational leaders such as Robert Bly, Sam Keen, Herb Goldberg, Neale Donald Walsch, Dan Millman, Jack Canfield, Andrew Harvey, and more than 90 other luminaries. The Ultimate Men’s Summit is hosted by the Founder of The Shift Network, Stephen Dinan, and by Lion Goodman, Shift’s Director of Men’s Programs.
Our goal with the Ultimate Men’s Summit is to empower each one of you to take a stand for what we are co-creating together. We must help our culture re-balance itself, clear outdated stories and create a more harmonious relationship with the earth and with one other.
As we each free ourselves, we can create a life of joy and service to humanity. But we must grow ourselves first, heal the damage of the past, then reach out and serve others. We are all in this together, and we need to support our brothers, and the young men that are growing up in this emerging world.
So, join us - just enter your name and email in the box to the right, and you’ll gain access to every session of the Ultimate Men’s Summit.